That Such This Because !!
I Am That I Die From The Laugh Step The Procession Of The One Sunday Of Fields You Dials Jesus Christ Followers For Here With The Priest To The Head And Several People Were Overturned By The Sidewalk Of Inside And Some People Wanted To Be Entered You Stops Here I Have The Door Of The Open Office, Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa !!
And The Security Where This For If The Flies, Ah?? They Shone For Your Absence, Eye Pelao With That For That I Am Not For Games Invesiles. That They Land Or If Feeling It A Lot Will Have To Make Something To Isolate The Block Of The Free One I Traffic Of Multitudes Like Those And Vehicles Unaware To The Area.
Oh, If Jesus Christ Has Some Few Followers But You Governs The I Articulate 5 Of The Law Fundacional Of The Kingdom Of God K.T.G.P.E.A.R.
By: Pedro E. Arenas R.
Que Tal Esto Pues !!
Estoy Que Muero De La Risa Paso La Procesión Del Disque Domingo De Ramos Los Seguidores De Jesucristo Por Acá Con El Cura A La Cabeza Y Varias Personas Se Volcaron Por La Acera De Adentro Y Algunas Personas Quisieron Entrarsen Para Acá Yo Tengo Las Puerta De La Oficina Abierta, Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa !!
Y La Seguridad Donde Esta Por Si Las Moscas, Ah ?? Brillaron Por Su Ausencia, Ojo Pelao Con Eso Por Que No Estoy Para Jueguitos Invesiles. Que Aterricen O Si Sintiéndolo Mucho Habra Que Hacer Algo Para Aislar La Cuadra Del Libre Transito De Multitudes Como Esas Y Vehículos Ajenos A La Zona.
Oh, Si Jesucristo Tiene Unos Pocos Seguidores Pero Rige El Articulo 5 De La Ley Fundacional Del Reino De Dios R.U.D.P.E.A.R.
Por: Pedro E. Arenas R.
I Am That I Die From The Laugh Step The Procession Of The One Sunday Of Fields You Dials Jesus Christ Followers For Here With The Priest To The Head And Several People Were Overturned By The Sidewalk Of Inside And Some People Wanted To Be Entered You Stops Here I Have The Door Of The Open Office, Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa !!
And The Security Where This For If The Flies, Ah?? They Shone For Your Absence, Eye Pelao With That For That I Am Not For Games Invesiles. That They Land Or If Feeling It A Lot Will Have To Make Something To Isolate The Block Of The Free One I Traffic Of Multitudes Like Those And Vehicles Unaware To The Area.
Oh, If Jesus Christ Has Some Few Followers But You Governs The I Articulate 5 Of The Law Fundacional Of The Kingdom Of God K.T.G.P.E.A.R.
By: Pedro E. Arenas R.
Que Tal Esto Pues !!
Estoy Que Muero De La Risa Paso La Procesión Del Disque Domingo De Ramos Los Seguidores De Jesucristo Por Acá Con El Cura A La Cabeza Y Varias Personas Se Volcaron Por La Acera De Adentro Y Algunas Personas Quisieron Entrarsen Para Acá Yo Tengo Las Puerta De La Oficina Abierta, Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa !!
Y La Seguridad Donde Esta Por Si Las Moscas, Ah ?? Brillaron Por Su Ausencia, Ojo Pelao Con Eso Por Que No Estoy Para Jueguitos Invesiles. Que Aterricen O Si Sintiéndolo Mucho Habra Que Hacer Algo Para Aislar La Cuadra Del Libre Transito De Multitudes Como Esas Y Vehículos Ajenos A La Zona.
Oh, Si Jesucristo Tiene Unos Pocos Seguidores Pero Rige El Articulo 5 De La Ley Fundacional Del Reino De Dios R.U.D.P.E.A.R.
Por: Pedro E. Arenas R.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario